To run a report to see a list of customers who haven't been to your business in a long time, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Customers on the left side of the screen.
- Click Advanced Filters.
- Click on the box under the Last Visit field.
- Set the date range.
- Click Run Report to see customers who last visited within a specific period. Once you do this, you'll be able to export the report to an Excel sheet or PDF and/or print a paper copy.
Let's get started
Filtering a Report by Last Visit Dates
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Customers.
3. Click Advanced Filters.
4. Click on the box under Last Visit.
5. Select the date range on the calendar. You also can select a specific date range on the right side of the screen. For example, if you select Last 7 Days, you'll be able to run a report to see customers who haven't visited the business in 7 days.
6. Click Submit.
7. Click Run Report.
8. You can see all the clients whose last visits are within the date range you selected.
9. Click Export to export the report to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.