How Do I Run a Report to See Last Visit Dates for Customers During a Specific Date Range?
To run a report to see a list of customers who haven't been to your business in a long time, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Customers on the left side of the screen.
- Click Advanced Filters.
- Click on the box under the Last Visit field.
- Set the date range.
- Click Run Report to see customers who last visited within a specific period.
- Export the report to an Excel sheet or PDF and/or print a physical copy.
Let's get started.
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Customers.
3. Click Advanced Filters.
4. Click on the box under Last Visit. This allows you to see customers who haven't been to your business within a specific date range. For example, you can run a report to see clients who haven't been to your business since last year.
5. Select the date range on the calendar. You also can select a specific date range on the right side of the screen.
6. Click Submit.
7. Click Run Report.
8. You can see all the clients who had last visit dates within the date range you selected.
9. Click Export to export the report to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.