How Do I Run a Report to See Customers Who Have Been With My Business During a Specific Date Range?
To run a report to see clients who have been with your business within a specific date range, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Customers on the left side of the screen.
- Click Advanced Filters.
- Click on the box under the Customer Since field.
- Set the date range.
- Click Run Report to see customers who have been clients of your business within the date range you selected.
- Export the report to an Excel sheet or PDF and/or print a physical copy.
Let's get started.
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Customers.
3. Click Advanced Filters.
4. Click on the box under the Customer Since field.
5. Select the date range on the calendar. You also can select a specific date option on the right side of the screen.
6. Click Submit.
7. Click Run Report.
8. You can see the customers who have been clients of your business between the date range you selected.
9. Click Export to export the report to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.