How Do I Run a Report to See Customers Who Booked Specific Services and Classes With My Business?
Running a Customer List Report allows you to see clients who have booked specific services with your business. To get this list, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Customers on the left side of the screen.
- Click Advanced Filters.
- Click on the drop-down termed Services/Classes to select the service or class.
- Click Run Report to see clients who booked that specific item.
- Export the report to an Excel sheet or PDF and/or print a physical copy.
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Customers.
3. Click Advanced Filters.
4. Click on the drop-down termed Services/Classes. Then select the service.
5. Click Run Report.
6. You can see all the clients who booked the service/class you selected.
7. Click Export to export the report to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.