To run a report to see customers who've signed up for specific memberships, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Customers on the left side of the screen.
- Click Advanced Filters.
- Click on the drop-down termed Membership to select the membership.
- Click Run Report to see clients who have the membership.
- Export the report to an Excel sheet or PDF and/or print a physical copy.
Let's get started.
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Customers on the left side of the screen.
3. Click Advanced Filters.
4. Click on the drop-down termed Membership. Then select the memberships you want to include in the report.
5. Click Run Report.
6. You can see the customers who have the memberships you selected.
7. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the report to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.