The Product History allows you to keep track of any changes or updates to products on the Inventory List. You can specifically see the person who edited the product, the date and time it was modified, as well as what was changed.
To view the product history from the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Inventory.
- Select the product.
- Tap on the three lines at the top of the screen.
- Select History.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. Select the product.
5. Tap the three lines.
6. Select the History option.
How to See the Product History
1. Once you get to the History screen, select the product history you want to see.
2. You can view specific details, including any changes or updates, the person who edited the product, the date and time it was modified, as well as what was changed.
3. Tap Edit to edit the item.
4. You can edit the Vendor, Cost to Business, Sales Price, Quantity, as well as the Storage and Display Location.
5. Tap Submit at the top of the screen when you're finished with the edits. You're all set!