The Product History allows you to keep track of any changes or updates to products on the Inventory List. You can specifically see the person who edited the product, the date and time it was modified, as well as what was changed.
Follow the steps below to get started.
Viewing the History of a Product
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. Find the product on the list. Then select it.
5. Tap the three lines.
6. Select the History option.
How to See the Product History
1. Go to the History screen. Then select the product history you want to see.
2. You can view specific details, including any changes or updates, the person who edited the product, the date and time it was modified, as well as what was changed.
3. Tap Edit to edit the item.
4. You can edit the Vendor, Cost to Business, Sales Price, Quantity, as well as the Storage and Display Location.
5. Tap Submit at the top of the screen when you're finished with the edits.