Your product history provides specific details about each product, including when they were purchased, modified, or edited. You also can see other things such as refund amounts as well as general information about the product.
To view the product history in your inventory on the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Inventory.
- Select the product.
- Tap on the three lines at the top of the screen.
- Select History.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. Select the product.
5. Tap the three lines.
6. Select the History option.
How to See the Product History
1. Once you access the History screen, select the product history you want to see.
2. You'll be able to view specific details.
3. Tap Edit to make changes.
4. You can edit the Vendor, Cost to Business, Sales Price, Quantity, as well as the Storage and Display Location.
5. Tap Submit at the top of the screen when you're finished making the changes.