A workshop is a short and intensive program dedicated to educating a small group of people about techniques and skills in a particular area. You typically take all sessions in sequential order to build your skillset gradually.
To sign up for a workshop, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Vagaro account on the web, and select the business you want.
- Click the Classes tab.
You can select a week, select a specific class, instructor and choose between in-house and streaming classes from the menus.
- Click Sign Up for the workshop you want to take.
The signup screen lets you add attendees to the class (if you want to book for yourself and a friend, for example,) select from in-house and live stream attendance. It also displays the workshop dates.
- Click Next after making your selections.
- Add other attendees, if you want, and click Add to Cart to add the workshop to the shopping cart and continue shopping.
Click Checkout to pay for the workshop.
- On the checkout screen, you'll see all session dates for the workshop.
If you click Remove for any of them, you will remove the entire workshop (all sessions) from your cart.
- Click Book or Continue.
If the business requires payment to book, Continue takes you to the payment screen. If not, Book will reserve your place in the class, and you'll pay when you check in for the 1st session.
- Enter your credit card details and click Book to confirm the purchase.
Note: Billing Address is required when entering credit card information. Start typing in your address and the system will offer verified address suggestions for you to select from.
- You can track and view all your workshop sessions on the Appointments page in your Customer Profile.