A workshop is a short and intensive program dedicated to educating a small group of people about techniques and skills in a particular field. You typically take all sessions in sequential order to gradually build your skill set.
To sign up for a workshop, follow these steps:
- Select the Classes tab once you've accessed the booking page you are looking for.
- Locate the workshop, then select Sign Up.
- Purchase the item once you're finished selecting and entering the appropriate info.
On the Web Version
1. To book a workshop, you first need to click on the Classes tab when you get to the booking page. Once you locate the item, click Sign Up.
2. Click Add to Cart to add the item to the shopping cart and continue shopping. Click Checkout to pay for the workshop.
3. If you want to add an attendee, just enter the number in the box. You also can click on the plus sign. Click Next when you're finished.
4. If you add a participant, you will be prompted to enter the person's name and contact info. Click Checkout when you're done adding the info.
5. Click Checkout to purchase the workshop sessions.
6. Enter your credit card details. Click Buy Now to confirm the purchase.
7. You can track and view all your workshop sessions on the Appointments page in your Customer Profile.