A workshop is a short and intensive program dedicated to educating a small group of people about techniques and skills in a particular field.
Workshops enable businesses to make substantial extra income. They are also a great way to attract new customers, particularly if you offer free or low-cost sessions.
Payment for workshops is normally due up front, which helps with cash flow. Attendees are required to take all sessions in sequential order to gradually build their skill set.
To book a workshop for customers on the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps.
- Select an available time on your calendar.
- Book the workshop after making the appropriate selections.
1. Select an available time slot on the calendar screen.
2. Select the workshop, teacher, and date. Then enter the capacity and select the duration. Next, select the resource and recurring option. You can repeat the workshop daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. Click Book when you are finished.
3. The workshop has been added to the calendar.
4. When you select the created workshop, you can do the following:
- Change the status - this allows you to cancel or delete a workshop. You also can change the status to Class in Session. Remember you can't cancel or delete a workshop that already has participants.
- Add more participants.
- Check in customers to a session.
- Double book or book another class within that timeframe.
- Edit the workshop. Remember you can only change the duration and capacity.
- Check out the customer and collect payment.