A workshop is a short and intensive program dedicated to educating a small group of people about techniques and skills in a particular field.
Workshops enable businesses to make substantial extra income. They are also a great way to attract new customers, particularly if you offer free or low-cost sessions.
Payment for workshops is normally due up front, which helps with cash flow. Attendees are required to take all sessions in sequential order to gradually build their skillset.
To add a workshop on the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Service/Class Menu.
- Select Classes.
- Tap Add.
- Tap Add Class.
- Select Custom Class.
- Toggle the Workshop option to create a new workshop.
- Tap Save after creating the item.
Watch the video or follow the steps below to learn how to create workshops.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Select Classes.
5. Tap Add.
6. Tap Add Class.
7. Select Custom Class to create a custom workshop that's unique to your business.
8. Enter the name and description.
9. Toggle the option to create a workshop. A red color means the feature has been turned on.
10. Select the resource and sales tax. You also can enter the business cost or any cost associated with providing this workshop.
Next, toggle to make the workshop available on your Vagaro booking page or website. You also can select a color. The item will appear in this same color on your calendar.
11. Enter the number of sessions as well as the price.
12. Enter the time length (Duration), Points Given and Points Redeemed.
13. Tap to add a photo to the workshop. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.
14. The workshop has been saved for that instructor.
15. When you select the existing workshop, you'll be able to do the following:
- Add a separate class.
- Edit the existing workshop.
- Disable the instructor's ability to provide the workshop.
- Delete the workshop.