A workshop is a short and intensive program dedicated to educating a small group of people about techniques and skills in a particular field.
Workshops enable businesses to make substantial extra income. They are also a great way to attract new customers, particularly if you offer free or low-cost sessions.
Payment for workshops is normally due upfront, which helps with cash flow. Attendees are required to take all sessions in sequential order to gradually build their skillset.
Related Article: Add a Workshops - Web Version
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Select Classes.
5. Tap Add.
6. Tap Add Class.
7. Select Custom Class to create a custom workshop that's unique to your business.
8. Enter the name and description.
9. Select the workshop option. A red color means the feature has been turned on.
10. Select the resource and sales tax you want to apply. You also can enter the business cost for providing this workshop.
Select Show Class Online to make the workshop available on your Vagaro booking page or website.
You also can select a color. The workshop will appear in this same color when it's booked on the calendar.
11. Enter the number of sessions. Then set a price for the sessions.
12. Enter the time length (Duration), Points Given and Points Redeemed.
13. Tap add a photo to add an image to the workshop.
14. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.