A Service Bundle allows you to group up to three services and sell them as a unit, typically at discounted prices to give clients more of an incentive to purchase the bundle. The feature also enables you to effortlessly book multiple services and service providers at the same time.
For example, you can group three services such as a couples massage, pedicure, and manicure and provide the services at the same appointment time.
Once the item is created, you can sell it on your website, Vagaro booking page, and checkout screen in your Vagaro account.
To add a Service Bundle, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Service/Class Menu.
- Select Services
- Tap the green Add button at the bottom of the screen. Then select Service Bundle.
- Once you're finished creating the bundle, tap Save, and you're all set!
Related Article: How to Create and Sell Service Bundles in Vagaro on the Web Version
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Select the Services option.
5. Tap the green Add button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select Add Service Bundle.
7. Enter a Title and Description.
8. Select the services you want to add to the bundle. You can add up to three. Then enter a price for each item. Remember, you first have to create the services in the Services / Classes Menu. Click Here to learn more.
Also note that Outcall/Mobile services can't be included in a service bundle. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Set Outcall/Mobile Services in Vagaro.
9. Select the Active toggle switch to activate the bundle. You can also select to Show the service bundle online as well as the price online.
10. Next to the Perform at same time option, select Required if you want the services to be performed at the same time by different service providers.
If you select Optional, the services can be performed at the same time but it's not required when booking. Select No if you do not want to provide the services at the same time.
11. Tap Add Photo to add an image to the bundle. Tap Save when you're finished, and you're all set!
12. Now that we've added the Bundle, we'll be able to see it on the Services Menu.
13. Once you select the Bundle, you can add a new Category, Service, and Service Bundle. You can also Edit the bundle, temporarily deactivate it (Inactive), Delete it, or Move it to another Category.
Tap Cancel to cancel the action.