A Service Bundle allows you to group up to three services and sell them as a unit, typically at discounted prices to give clients more of an incentive to purchase the bundle. The feature also enables you to effortlessly book multiple services and service providers at the same time.
For example, you can group three services such as a couples massage, pedicure, and manicure and provide the services at the same appointment time.
Once the item is created, you can sell it on your website, Vagaro booking page, and checkout screen in your Vagaro account.
To add a Service Bundle using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Service/Class Menu.
- Tap Service Bundle.
- Once you're finished creating the bundle, tap Save.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Select Service Bundle.
5. Tap Add.
6. Enter a Title and Description.
7. Select the services. Then enter a price for each item. Remember you first have to create the services in the Services / Classes Menu. Click this learn to learn how to create custom services: How to Add a Service.
Also, remember Outcall/Mobile services can't be included in a service bundle. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Set Outcall/Mobile Services in Vagaro
8. Toggle to activate the bundle as well as the show item and its price online.
9. If you select Required, the services will be performed at the same time by different service providers.
If you select Optional, services can be performed at the same time but it's not required when booking.
Select No if you do not want to provide the services at the same time. Click Save when you're finished.
10. Tap Add Photo to add an image to the bundle. Tap Save when you're finished.