A Service Bundle allows you to group three services and sell them as a unit, typically at discounted prices to give clients more incentive to purchase the bundle. For example, you can group three popular services such as a women's haircut, a men's haircut, and shave and sell it as a bundle. Once the item is created, you can sell it on your website, Vagaro booking page, and checkout screen in your Vagaro account.
To add a Service Bundle, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Service/Class Menu.
- Tap Service Bundle.
- Hit Save once you're finished setting it up.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. You can create a Service, Class, Resource or Service Bundle.
How to Add a Service Bundle
1. Select Service Bundle after accessing the Service/Class Menu in your Settings.
2. Tap Add.
3. Enter the name of the service bundle as well as a description.
4. Tap on the screen to add the first two services to the bundle. Tap the Add New Service button to add the third service.