How to Add Resources to Services or Classes on the Vagaro Pro App
A resource is an item that is needed to perform a service or class. It's available in a limited quantity and shared by more than one person at a business. Some examples include a massage room, a chair, or a piece of equipment.
To add a resource, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Service Menu.
- Select Resources.
- Tap Edit to select the Resource once you've selected the employee and service.
- Select the Resource.
- Hit Save.
Helpful Info: Remember the system will default to the first available room when customers book an appointment online.
Helpful Link: How to add a Resource on the Web Version.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Service/Class Menu.
4. You can create a Service, Class, Resource or Service Bundle. Select Resources to create and add a new item.
How to Add a Resource
1. Tap Resources after accessing the Service/Class Menu in your Settings.
2. Tap Add.
3. Enter the name of the resource at the top of the screen.
4. Tap Save.
5. The resource has been added.