A resource is an item that is needed to perform a service or class. It's available in a limited quantity and shared by more than one person at a business. Some examples include a massage room, a chair, or a type of equipment.
To add a resource, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Service/Class Menu.
- Select Resources.
- Tap the green Add button to add a resource.
- Enter the Resource. Then tap Save, and you're all set!
*Remember, when customers book an appointment online, the system defaults to the first available room or resource.
Let's get started!
Creating a New Resource on the Mobile Version
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Service/Class Menu.
4. Select Resources to create and add a new item.
5. Tap Add.
6. Enter the name of the resource at the top of the screen.
7. Tap Save.
8. You're all set! The resource has been added to the menu!