A category is an item that consists of a group of services or classes in Vagaro. An example of a category would be a Class. The specific items within that category would be things such as Yoga, MMA, or Running.
To add custom categories in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Service/Class Menu.
- Tap Services.
- Tap Add.
- Select Add Category.
- Tap Save once you're finished setting it up.
Related Articles: How to Add Your Own Categories on the Web Version.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Tap Services.
5. Tap Add.
6. Tap Add Category.
7. Enter the name of the category. Then select a color. Now any services in this category will display in this color on your calendar.
8. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.