A service is an item an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave or massage. You can add a Vagaro service that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable service that's more unique to your business.
To add a service, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Service/Class Menu.
- Tap Services/Classes.
- Tap Add.
- Tap Add Service.
- Select to add a Vagaro or customizable service.
- Once you're finished setting it up, hit Save.
Related Article: How to Add Services on the Web Version.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Tap Services/Classes. Notice you also can add a Resource or Service Bundle.
How to Add a Vagaro Service
1. Tap Services/Classes.
2. Tap Add.
3. Tap Add Service.
4. Tap Vagaro Service.
5. Select the services you want to add.
6. Tap Save.
How to Add a Custom Service
1. Once you access the Service/Class Menu in your Settings, Tap Services/Classes.
2. Tap Add.
3. Tap Service.
4. Tap Custom Service.
5. Enter the name of the service as well as the description.
6. Toggle to designate the service an Outcall/Mobile Service. This option indicates that you can perform the service at the person's home or another location.
Toggle to show the service as well as its price online.
7. Enter the sales price as well as the length of the service or duration.
8. Tap Add Gap Time to add a processing time. Creating a gap time allows you to book another appointment while a service is being completed. Click this link for more information: How to Add a Gap Time.
9. Enter the Points Given as well as the Points Redeemed.
10. Tap to add a photo. Hit Save when you're finished.