How to Create Resources in Vagaro
A resource is an item that is needed to perform a service or class. It's available in a limited quantity and shared by more than one person at a business. Some examples include a massage room, a chair, or a type of equipment.
To add a resource using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Service Menu.
- Select the service provider and service.
- Tap Edit to select the Resource once you've selected the employee and service.
- Select the Resource.
- Hit Save.
To add a resource on the computer, follow these steps:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Service/Class Menu.
- Click on the Resources tab.
- Enter the resource.
- Click Add.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service Menu.
4. Tap on the name of the service provider to select another employee.
5. Select the service once you have chosen the employee.
6. Tap Edit.
7. Tap Select Resource.
8. Select the resources.
9. Tap OK.
10. Tap Save at the top of the screen.
On the Web Version
1. Select Settings.
2. Select Service/Class Menu.
3. Click on the Resources tab.
4. Enter the resource. Then, click Add.
5. The resource has been added. Click on the pencil icon to edit it. Click on the trash icon to remove the item.
6. Click on the Resource drop-down menu to add a resource to the service. You'll see this option when you edit a service.