How to Add Vagaro Services
To add services in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Settings.
- Select Service/Class Menu.
- Click Insert.
- Click Insert Service
- Click Add Vagaro Services.
- Select the services you want to add.
- Hit Save.
1. Click Settings.
2. Select Service/Class Menu.
3. Click Insert.
4. Click Insert Service.
5. Click Add Vagaro Services.
6. Click on the checkbox next to each category to select all of the services within that category. You also can select services individually by clicking on the checkbox next to the names.
7. Click Save when you're finished.
8. Once the services are saved, they will be added to the left side of the screen. Click on the pencil icon to edit the service. Click on the trash icon to delete.
9. You won't be able to change the title since it is a Vagaro Service. But you can edit the Picture, Description, Resource, Taxation and Cost to Business. You also can select the item as an Outcall/Mobile Service as well as select to show the service and its price online.
10. Click Add Service Provider to add a new employee to the account. Click Save when you're finished.