A package allows you to purchase services in bulk, typically at discounted prices. You can purchase a package that has one service or buy one that has a variety of items and services.
To view all your packages, follow these steps.
- Tap Profile.
- Select Packages.
You can view some detail about your package:
- Tap the Family & Friends icon to open a pop-up box showing all the people that can share this membership with you.
- Tap History.
You can see each transaction affecting this package, and with each, the remaining visits at the time.
- Tap Balance to see the Services that are included in the package and the remaining visit balance.
- Log in to your www.vagaro.com account and bring up your profile page.
- Click Packages.
You can see the number of visits that are left, as well as details like Auto Renew, Expiration date, and more.
- Hover over the Family & Friends icon to see a list of who can share this membership with you.
- Click History to view more details about the package.
History shows all transactions related to the package, starting with the purchase date and purchaser.
- Click Balance to view the services included in the package and the number of visits remaining.