A category is an item that consists of a group of services or classes. An example of a category would be a Massage. The specific items within that category would be items such as Hot Stone Massage and Facial Massage.
To add custom categories, follow these steps when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Services tab. Click the green Add button. Then select Category.
- Once you've created the item, click Save, and you're all set!
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Select Service/Class Menu.
3. Click the Services tab. Click the green Add button. Then select Category.
4. Enter the Title. Click on the drop-down menu with the circle. Then select a color. Now, any services within this category that are booked will display in this color on the calendar screen.
5. Click Save to add the Category to your Services/Classes Menu.