How to Add Your Own Categories in Vagaro
A category is an item that consists of a group of services or classes in Vagaro. An example of a category would be a Class. The specific items within that category would be things such as Yoga, MMA, or Running.
To add custom categories, follow these steps:
- Click Settings.
- Select Service/Class Menu.
- Click Insert.
- Click Insert Category.
- Click Save once you're finished.
1. Click Settings.
2. Select Service/Class Menu.
3. Click Insert.
4. Click Insert Category.
5. Enter the category name. Then, click on the drop-down menu to select a color. Any services under this category will display in the selected color on your calendar when they are booked. Click Save when you're finished.
6. The category will appear on the left side of the screen.