To export the full Customer List from the Vagaro account, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Customers on the left side of the screen.
- Click Advanced Filters.
- Select the employee/s (the report will include clients of the person you select). You also can select all employees to get a copy of the full customer list.
- Click Run Report.
- Once you run the report, you can export it to an Excel sheet or PDF as well as print a copy.
*Remember, only the account owner can export the customer list.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Customers on the left side of the screen.
3. Click Advanced Filters.
4. Click the drop-down under Service Provider to select the employee. This means the customers of the selected employees will be included in the report. Click Select ALL if you want to include the clients of all your employees.
5. Click Run Report.
6. You can see a complete list of your customers as well as additional details regarding each client.
7. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the report to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.