Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options, which allow you to charge clients automatically based on the charge frequency you set.
To add a membership discount to services, products, and classes when checking out customers in Vagaro, follow these steps.
- Go to the Checkout screen. Then select the customer.
- Select the service, product and/or class that's been added to the membership.
- Select the MS option on the right side of the page to use the membership and add the discount.
Let's get started!
Redeeming a Membership
1. Click Checkout.
2. Select the customer.
3. After selecting a service, class or product that's been added to the membership, the system will add the discount by default. You can also click on the MS option under Use Pts in the middle of the screen.
4. Click Use Membership. Click Not This Time if you do not want to use the membership.
5. Click Checkout after processing the payment.