Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options, which allow you to charge clients automatically based on the charge frequency you set.
When selling a membership on the checkout screen, you can change the price, select a new payment date and enable or disable the auto-renew option.
To add a membership discount to services, products, and classes when checking out customers in Vagaro, follow these steps.
- Go to the Checkout screen.
- Select the customer.
- Select the service, product and/or class that's been added to the membership.
- Select the MS option to use the membership and add the discount.
Let's get started!
1. Click Checkout.
2. Select the customer.
3. After selecting a service, class or product that's been added to the membership, the system will add the discount by default. You also can click on the MS option under Use Pts in the middle of the screen.
4. Click Use Membership. Click Not This Time if you do not want to apply the item towards the payment.
5. The discount has been applied.
6. Click Checkout when you're finished entering the remaining payment.