A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To see all your attendees for an upcoming class session, follow the steps below.
Viewing the Attendee List for a Class Session
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the existing class on the calendar.
3. Select the class.
4. Select the Attendees tab to see all the clients who signed up for the class. Swipe down on the screen to see more participants.
5. You can find a specific attendee by entering the customer's name in the search box.
6. Tap Add Attendee to add more participants to the class.