A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To see all your attendees for upcoming classes, follow these steps:
- Select the appointment on the calendar.
- Select Edit to see a list of clients who registered for a class. You also can add additional participants, change the status of a class, and make updates.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Calendar.
2. Select the existing class on the calendar.
3. Select the class.
4. On the Attendees tab, you can see all the clients who registered for the class. Swipe down on the screen to see additional participants.
5. You can find a specific attendee by entering the customer's name in the search box.
6. Tap Add Attendee to add more participants to the class.
On the Web Version
1. Click Calendar.
2. Select the existing class on the calendar. Then click Edit.
3. You can see all the clients who signed up for a class on the right side of the screen. Clicking on the customer's name allows you to edit their profile.
4. You can search for specific customers by entering the name in the search box under Attendee.
5. Click on the Action drop-down menu to change the status for each attendee. Here's a specific description of what each option means.
- Checkout - this action will take you directly to the Checkout screen where you can collect payment.
- Accept - this action allows you to accept a customer's request to book a class.
- Deny - this action allows you to deny the customer's request to book a class.
- Check-In - this action allows you to check in a customer once they make it to the class.
- No Show - this action allows you to change the client's status to No Show if they do not make it to the class.
- Cancel - this action allows you to cancel the customer's class if they cancel.
- Delete - this action allows you to remove the customer's class from the calendar.
- History - this action allows you to view the customer's history with your business.
6. Click on the checkbox next to Notify Attendee to let the client know about the change in status.
7. Click Add Attendee to add more participants to the class. Tap Book when you're finished.