A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To see all your attendees for upcoming classes, follow these steps:
- Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the class on the calendar.
- Select the class name.
- On the Attendees tab, you can see a list of the attendees. Swipe down on the screen to see additional participants. You also can add additional participants, change the status of a class, and make other updates.
Let's get started!
1. Tap Calendar.
2. Select the existing class on the calendar.
3. Select the class.
4. On the Attendees tab, you can see all the clients who registered for the class. Swipe down on the screen to see additional participants.
5. You can find a specific attendee by entering the customer's name in the search box.
6. Tap Add Attendee to add more participants to the class.