To enable employees to provide services in Vagaro, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions.
On the Mobile Version
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Tap Services.
5. Select one of the disabled services. A disabled service appears in grey.
6. Select Enable.
7. The service has been enabled and added to the employee's profile. The person can now provide the service in Vagaro.
8. Tap Save.
9. You can easily switch to another service provider by tapping on the name of an employee at the top of the screen. Remember you get to this screen after tapping on the Services button on a profile on the Employee Profiles page.
10. Select the employee.
11. Like the example before, just select the disabled service to enable it.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Employee Profiles.
3. Click Services.
4. Select the class or service by clicking on the checkbox next to the item. A black box with a white checkmark means it has been selected and added to the employee's profile.
5. Click Save.