To add services to an employee profile, you can go to the Employee Profiles page or Services/Classes Menu, both in your Settings.
Let's get started.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Then, tap Services.
5. Tap Add at the top of the screen.
6. Tap Add Service.
7. Tap Add Vagaro Service.
8. Clicking on a category will prompt the system to select all services within a category. You also can select services individually.
9. Tap Save once you're finished making the selections.
10. Tap Save again.
On the Web Version
Adding Services in the Services/Classes Menu
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service/Class Menu.
3. Locate the service or class. Then click on the pencil icon to edit it.
4. Locate the employee/s under the Performed By title. Then, toggle the switch. A green color means the option has been enabled and the person can provide the service in Vagaro.
5. Click Save.
Adding Services in Employee Profiles
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Employee Profiles.
3. Locate the employee. Then, click Services.
4. Click on the checkbox next to Title to select all services and classes. Clicking on a category will prompt the system to select all services or classes in that category. You also can select services and classes individually.
5. Click Save and you're all set.