A service is an item an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave or massage.
To add services to an employee profile using a computer as well as the Vagaro Pro App, follow the steps below.
Helpful link: How to Add Vagaro and Custom Services.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Then, tap Services.
5. Tap Add at the top of the screen.
6. Tap Add Service.
7. Tap Add Vagaro Service.
8. Clicking on a category will prompt the system to select all services within a category. You also can select services individually.
9. Tap Save once you're finished making the selections.
10. Tap Save again.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Employee Profiles.
3. Locate the employee. Then, click Services.
4. Click on the checkbox next to Title to select all services and classes. Clicking on a category will prompt the system to select all services or classes in that category. You also can select services and classes individually.
5. Click Save and you're all set.