To change the price of a service or product when checking out clients, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions of Vagaro.
On the Mobile Version
1. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer. Then tap Shopping Cart to select the service or product.
3. Once you're done adding the items, you can edit the prices by tapping on them individually. Let's first edit the price of the service. Just tap on the item.
4. Enter the price.
5. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
6. Let's now edit the price of the product. Just tap on the item.
7. Enter the price.
8. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
9. Tap Done when you're finished changing the prices for all items.
10. Tap Checkout after entering the payment.
On the Desktop Version Version
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Click All Customers. Then, select the client.
3. After adding services and products to the checkout screen, you can change the prices in the fields under Price.
4. Click Checkout after entering the payment.