To change the price of a service or product when checking out clients in Vagaro, follow the steps below.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer. Then tap Shopping Cart to select the service or product.
3. Once you're done adding the items, you can edit the prices by tapping on them individually. Let's first edit the price of the service. Just tap on the item.
4. Enter the price.
5. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
6. Let's now edit the price of the product. Just tap on the item.
7. Enter the price.
8. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
9. Tap Done when you're finished changing the prices for all items.
10. Tap Checkout after entering the payment.
On the Web Version
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Click All Customers. Then, select the client. You also can enter the name in the box above.
3. Make sure to add services and products to the checkout screen first. Just click on the respective options at the bottom of the screen. Click on this link to learn more about this feature: How to Check Out Customers.
4. Enter the prices in the boxes under Price.
5. Click Checkout after entering the payment.