To view all your credit card transactions and deposits in your Vagaro account using the Web Version, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile icon or initials at the top of the screen.
- Select Merchant Accounts.
- Click the Deposits tab to view all your transactions and deposits.
- Choose a date range for your report and submit your report request. You're all set!
Remember all batches occur at 3 PM Pacific Time or 6 PM Eastern Time. Batches normally take about 24 hours to deposit to your bank account. For transactions that occur on Saturday and Sunday, it takes about two days to deposit to your account. This is because banks are closed on Sundays.
Let's get started!
1. Click on your profile icon or initials.
2. Click Merchant Accounts.
3. Click the Deposits tab to view your deposits for a selected date range.
4. Click on the calendar icon. Then set the date range by selecting the dates on the calendar. Click Submit when you are finished.
5. You also can select one of the date range options on the right side of the screen.
6. Click Apply Filters after selecting the date range.
7. You'll be able to see a breakdown of your sales, fees, refunds, and deposits.
8. Click the screen to see more details about the deposits you've received. Click the icon with the downwards arrow on the right side of the page to export the report to an Excel sheet. Click the print icon to print a paper copy for your records.
9. Once you select the screen that shows your deposits, you'll be able to view more details regarding each transaction, including:
- The transaction date.
- The deposit date.
- The transaction number.
- The transaction type.
- Details about the transaction.
- The name of the customer.
- The last four digits of the credit card that was used.
- The credit card type.
- The gross amount.
- The discount fee.
- The transactional fee that was deducted.
- If a refund was issued.
- The net amount.