To view all your credit card transactions and deposits in your Vagaro account, follow these steps.
- Click on your profile icon or initials at the top of the screen.
- Select Merchant Accounts.
- Click on the Deposits tab to view all your transactions and deposits.
- Choose a date range for your report and submit your report request. You're all set!
Remember all batches occur at 3 PM Pacific Time or 6 PM Eastern Time. Batches normally take about 24 hours to deposit to your bank account. For transactions that occur on Saturday and Sunday, it takes about two days for them to deposit to your bank. This is because banks are closed on Sundays.
Let's get started!
1. Click on your profile icon or initials.
2. Click Merchant Accounts.
3. Click on the Deposits tab to view your deposits for a selected date range.
4. Click on the calendar icon. Then set the date range by selecting the dates on the calendar. Click Submit when you are finished.
5. You also can select one of the date range options on the right side of the screen.
6. Click Apply Filters after selecting the date range.
7. You'll be able to see a breakdown of your sales, fees, refunds, and deposits.
8. You also can export the file to an Excel sheet or print a copy for your records.