Follow these steps to view credit card transactions and deposits from the Vagaro account.
Related Article: Credit Card Deposits Report - Vagaro Pro app
Viewing Credit Card Deposits
1. Click on your profile icon or initials at the top-right of the screen.
2. Select Merchant Accounts.
3. Select the correct merchant account under Merchant at the top of the screen. Then select the Deposits tab to view your deposits for a selected date range.
4. Click the calendar icon. Then set the date range by selecting the dates on the calendar. Click Submit when you are finished.
5. You can also select one of the date range options on the right side of the screen.
6. Click Apply Filters after selecting the date range.
7. The deposits summary. shows the following:
- Gross Sales
- The total amount of fees that were deducted from the transactions
- The total amount of refunds and chargebacks
- The net deposit or the profit you earned (this is the amount you see in your bank statement)
8. Below the deposits summary, you can see more detailed information about the deposits you received for each date, including:
- The date you received the deposit
- The total number of and the amount you received from swiped transactions
- The total number of and the amount you received from typed transactions
- The total amount of typed and swiped fees that were deducted from the transactions
- The transaction fees that were deducted
- The total amount of fees that were deducted
- The total amount of refunds
- The net deposit you earned on that date
9. Select one of the deposit rows to see more details about the deposits that went through on that day.
10. Once you select one of the dates, you can view more details regarding the transactions and deposits for that specific day, including:
- The transaction date
- The deposit date
- The transaction number
- The transaction type
- Details about the transaction
- The name of the customer
- The last four digits of the credit card that was used
- The credit card type
- The gross amount
- The discount fee
- The transaction fee that was deducted
- If a refund was issued
- The net amount you received for the deposit
11. From the main Deposits page, you can export or print a copy of the deposits report. Click the downward arrow to export the report to an Excel spreadsheet. Click the print icon to get a paper copy.