To update the bank and merchant account information from the Vagaro account, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile icon or initials at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Merchant Accounts.
- Once you get to the merchant account page, click the drop-down under Merchant at the top of the screen to select the correct account. Then click the Merchant Information tab.
- Click Edit to update your information, including your personal and bank info.
- After updating the account, click Save. Then you're all set!
Let's get started!
1. Click on your profile icon or initials at the top of the screen.
2. Click Merchant Accounts.
3. Select the correct merchant under Merchant at the top of the screen. Then click the Merchant Information tab to edit your account information.
4. You can see a variety of information including the:
- Business Information (the legal business name, address, and website).
- Bank Document (banking information).
- Business License Information.
- Personal Information (personal contact information).
- Personal ID.
5. Click Edit to make changes to your personal information, home address, cell phone, email address, and banking information.
6. When you're finished with the edits, click Save. You're good to go!