How Do I Change My Banking Information in My Merchant Account?
To make changes to your merchant account, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile icon or initials at the top of the screen.
- Select Merchant Accounts.
- Click on the Merchant Information option.
- Click Edit to update your information, including your personal and bank info.
Let's get started.
1. Click on your profile icon or initials at the top of the screen.
2. Click Merchant Accounts.
3. Click on the Merchant Account tab to edit your account information.
4. You'll be able to see a variety of information including your:
- Business Information (the legal business name, address, and website).
- Bank Document (banking information).
- Business License Information.
- Personal Information (personal contact information).
- Personal ID.
5. Click Edit Nick Name to edit the nickname of your merchant account.
6. Click Save after entering a new name.
7. Click Edit to make changes to your personal information, home address, cell phone, email address and banking information.
8. Click Save after making the updates.