Follow the steps below to view and update your bank and merchant account information.
- Navigate to your Merchant Accounts screen.
Vagaro Pro app
- Select the correct merchant under Merchant (if you have more than one.)
- Click or tap the Merchant Info tab.
View Your Merchant Account Information
- From the main Credit Card Processing page, click or tap the Merchant Info tab to view your merchant account information.
- Under Business, you can see your DBA, Legal Business Name, Address, and Website.
- Under Bank Document, you can see your bank information, the amount of time you've had the account (Time of Ownership), and your EIN.
- Under Business License, you can see your Business Type, MCC/SIC Code, Monthly Volume, and the percent you own of the business.
You'll only see the Percent Owned option if you selected LLC, Private Corporation, or Public Corporation as the business type.
- Under Personal, you can see your Name, Address, Email, Mobile Number, and Social Security Number.
- Under Personal ID, you can see your ID Number, the state the ID was issued, the date the ID was issued, the expiration date of the ID, and your Date of Birth.
Update your Bank Information
- Click Edit to edit your information.
- Provide the requested information to confirm that you are accessing your merchant account and click Verify.
Now you can edit most of the information on the Merchant Account screen.
- Click Save when you're finished with the edits.