To print or email a copy of a receipt from a past transaction, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions of Vagaro.
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Reports.
3. Tap Transaction List.
4. You can search for specific transactions. Just enter the name of the service in the search box. Then, tap GO. If you've found the transaction, tap the arrow to the right of the item. Then, swipe left on the screen.
6. Tap Receipt.
7. You can email and/or print a copy of the receipt. Select the option you want.
8. This screen appears when you select to email a copy. Notice the customer's email appears automatically. You also can enter a new address. Click SEND EMAIL when you're finished.
9. Here's another way to print or email a receipt. Select the transaction once you've located it on the Transaction List.
10. Tap Receipt at the top of the screen.
11. You can email and/or print a copy. Just select the option you prefer.
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Transaction List.
3. Find the transaction on the list. Click on the Action drop-down that corresponds to it. Then click Receipt.
4. Click Print to get a paper copy. Click Send Email to email the receipt to the customer.
5. If you selected Print, click Print to get a paper copy.
6. When sending an email, the email address appears automatically. You also can enter a different email in the field. Click Send Mail when you're ready.
7. Click OK to confirm that the email was sent successfully.