How to Print and Email Receipts from Past Transactions
To print or email a copy of a receipt from a past transaction, go to the Reports page. Select Transaction List. Select the transaction. Then, you'll be able to print and email a copy of the receipt to the client.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Reports.
3. Tap Transaction List.
4. You can search for specific transactions. Just enter the name of the service in the search box. Then, tap GO. If you've found the transaction, just tap on the arrow to the right of the item. Then, swipe left on the screen.
6. Tap Receipt.
7. You can email and/or print a copy of the receipt. Just tap on the option you want.
8. This screen appears when you select to email a copy of the receipt. Notice the customer's email appears automatically. You also can enter a new address. Click SEND EMAIL when you're finished.
9. Another way to print or email a copy of the receipt is to tap on the transaction once you've located it on the Transaction List.
10. Tap Receipt.
11. You can email and/or print a copy of the receipt. Just tap on the option you want.
On the Web Version
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Transaction List.
3. Click on the Action drop-down. Then, click Receipt.
4. Click Print to get a physical copy. Click Send Email to email the receipt to the customer.
5. If you selected Print, click Print to get a physical copy.
6. Notice the email address appears automatically when sending an email. You also can enter a new address. Click Send Mail when you're finished.
7. Click OK to confirm that the email was sent successfully.