Memberships allow you to take advantage of discounts on multiple services, classes, and products. If you've purchased a membership from a Vagaro business, you can use membership discounts when shopping online.
- Tap Profile.
- Tap Memberships.
- Tap anywhere in the membership information to view more details.
You can view information about the membership, including when it was purchased, the cost, charge frequency, membership number, and the number of points gained.
If you tap the Family & Friends icon, a pop-up box shows all the people that can share this membership with you.
- Tap History.
You can see each transaction affecting this membership, and with each, the remaining visits at the time.
- Tap Balance to see lists of Services/Classes and Products that are included in the membership, the discount level, and the remaining visit balance.
- Log in to your www.vagaro.com account and bring up your profile page.
- Click Memberships.
- Hover over the Family & Friends icon to see a list of who can share this membership with you.
- Click on the membership to view more details.
Details about the membership on this page include purchase date, cost, charge frequency, membership number, and points gained. Under that, you can see a status (Charged, Failed to charge, etc.) and the date of that event.
- Click History or Balance to view more detail.
- History shows all transactions related to the membership, starting with the purchase date and purchaser, with each entry displaying the remaining balance after the transaction.
- Click Balance to see lists of Services/Classes and Products that are included in the membership, the discount level, and the remaining visit balance.