Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To manage all your memberships in Vagaro using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the customer.
- Select the Memberships tab to see more details regarding the client's membership.
Let's get started!
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Tap on the Memberships tab.
4. Notice you'll be able to see the starting and ending balance as well as the fee and charge frequency for the membership.
5. Tap on the membership to view more details.
6. Tap on the Visits option to view more details.
7. Select the category at the top of the screen.
8. Notice you can see discounts for specific items.
9. You also can see the number of visits that have been set for each item as well as the number of visits that are remaining for a specific client.
10. You can redeem memberships on the checkout screen as well.