Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To manage all your memberships in Vagaro, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro:
- Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the customer.
- Select the Memberships tab to see more details regarding the client's membership.
Managing Memberships on the Mobile Version
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Select the Memberships tab.
4. You'll be able to see the starting and current balance as well as the price and charge frequency you set for the membership. Select the membership to view more details.
5. Tap the Visits option to view more details.
6. Select the specific item that's been added to the membership. For example, if you select Classes, you'll be able to view the discount as well as the visits that were set for any classes that were added to the membership.