Manage all your memberships much more efficiently with the Membership Management feature when using the Vagaro Pro App.
Businesses can apply discounts to entire brands, categories, services, classes, and products when using this powerful feature. You also can offer discounts based on a set number of visits. And once memberships are created, they can be sold across multiple platforms, including on the checkout screen, the Vagaro Check-in App, your booking page, and custom website.
Helpful Link: How to Create and Manage Memberships on the Web Version.
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Tap on the Memberships tab.
4. Notice you'll be able to see the starting and ending balance as well as the fee and charge frequency for the membership.
5. Tap on the membership to view more details.
6. Tap on the Visits option to view more details.
7. Select the category at the top of the screen.
8. Notice you can see discounts for specific items.
9. You also can see the number of visits that have been set for each item as well as the number of visits that are remaining for a specific client.
10. You can redeem memberships on the checkout screen as well.