Memberships allow you to apply discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To update a membership you've created in Vagaro, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Settings > Things We Sell > Memberships.
- Find the membership you want to edit, click the More (3 vertical dots) menu and then select Edit.
The More menu also provides options to pause auto-renew for all customers with the membership, duplicate the membership, deactivate it (it will continue to be active for current members, but no longer can be sold to new customers,) delete it, and see the history.
The edit screen contains all the membership elements configured when creating the membership. (See Create a New Membership for complete information.
The only field you cannot change is Charge Frequency. Once a membership is created, you can only make changes to Charge Frequency when selling a membership through your Checkout process.
- Click Save when you've made your changes.
- This screen appears when trying to edit a membership that's already been sold to other clients.
- Select Apply changes only to future members if you want the change to affect customers who purchase the membership in the future.
- Select Apply changes to existing members and future members if you want the changes to affect current customers who are part of the membership as well as clients who buy the membership in the future.
- Click OK when you're finished.