Memberships allow you to apply discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options. T
To update a membership you've created in Vagaro, follow the steps below.
Editing a Membership in Vagaro
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Memberships on the left sidebar under Things We Sell.
3. Find the membership you want to edit, click the Action drop-down menu that corresponds to the item on the right side of the screen. Then select Edit.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished updating the item.
5. This screen appears when trying to edit a membership that's already been sold to other clients.
Select Apply changes only to future members if you want the change to affect customers who purchase the membership in the future.
Select Apply changes to existing members and future members if you want the changes to affect current customers who are part of the membership as well as clients who buy the membership in the future.
Click OK when you're finished.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.