Memberships allow you to apply discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options. To update a membership in Vagaro, follow these steps.
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Memberships on the left side of the screen.
- Locate the membership.
- Click on the Action drop-down menu.
- Select Edit.
- Make the updates. Then click Save at the bottom of the screen.
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Memberships.
3. Locate the membership. Click on the Action drop-down. Then, select Edit. Notice you also can delete a membership.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the screen after making the edits.